Donna’s Fitness Training
Get Fit and Feel Great
Personal & Friendly Approach
With a personal approach you will be guided and assisted through your exercise session.
We start off with a fitness and goal assessment and your sessions are prepared and structured with this in mind.
Each one-on-one session is 30 minutes and focuses on an all over workout consisting of cardiovascular, resistance, flexibility and mobility. Plus a targeted stretch at the end.
I am here to help you get stronger, move better so that you can keep up with your kids as well as build a strong healthy body as you age and of course you will also look and feel better in your favourite jeans too! PT Sessions keep you accountable, focused and consistent.
Senior sessions or those with mobility issues are also catered for providing gentle and if required seated exercise sessions.
*Gift Vouchers Available
Outdoor Group Boxing for Fitness
- This group outdoor session will incorporate boxing drills with a variety of fun cardio and core workouts to ensure a full body workout.
- Class duration: 50 minutes
- Friday’s 9.30 am
- Bookings essential as maximum class numbers will apply
- Casual price $15.00 per person per session
- Existing PT Clients $10.00 per person per session
- Payments to be made at start of class commencement.
- Includes use of boxing gloves, focus pads and mats
- Please bring with you water and a towel.
Bodalla, Dalmeny, Kianga, Narooma
With beautiful beaches and parklands there are so many options to train outdoors. A location can be selected close to you.*
Alternatively if you prefer to train at Oddbods Gym Narooma** that’s okay too!
Note: *Location risk assessment will be carried out prior to location confirmation; **Gym membership or casual fees will apply .
About Donna McLean
Your Personal Trainer
I have worked in the corporate world for decades and found that fitness training was an outlet for a happy and balanced life. It was this and the love of helping people achieve their fitness goals that led me to attain my Certificate IV in Personal Training.
There is nothing better than feeling healthier and confident about improving the way you look and feel. Getting in shape shouldn’t be a punishment. I believe it is an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. I believe in finding the pleasurable side of fitness, and while there may be a sore muscle or two along the way, the amount of fun and levels of energy you will experience will far exceed the discomfort.
It is not about just lifting heavy weights or running for miles. It is about finding the training style and activity that you enjoy and can fit into your lifestyle.
I am here to guide you through your fitness program with a personal one on one approach and I will help you achieve a healthier lifestyle in a comfortable, happy training environment and location that suits you.
—Donna McLean, Your Personal Trainer
- Certificate III in Fitness – Group Training
- Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Training
- Instruct older adults, children and teenagers
- Outdoor Training
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Working with Children Check
- Thump Boxing Level 1 & Advanced Instructor